STARTING SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Alpha is a space to explore life's big questions, to say what you think and to hear other people's point of view. Everyone is welcome. Gatherings happen on Wed evenings and lasts for about 10 weeks. All sessions are held in our welcome space in our church building at the corner of 7th & Penn Ave, West Reading. Additional spaces will be added in 2020.
- Wed, Sept 11th: Launch Party: Is There More to Life Than This?
- Wed, Sept 18th: Week 1: Who is Jesus?
- Wed, Sept 25th: Why Did Jesus Die?
- Wed, Oct 2nd: How Can We Have Faith?
- Wed, Oct 9th: Why and How Do I Pray?
- Wed, Oct 16th: Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- Wed, Oct 23rd: How Does God Guide Us?
- Wed, Oct 30th: How Can I Resist Evil?
- Wed, Nov 6th: Why and How Should I Tell Others?
- Wed, Nov 13th: Does God Heal Today?
- Wed, Nov 20th: What About the Church?